Parts

Beckie
This post is 5952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Unfortunately I recently took a little tumble on my bike and was wondering apart from my main dealer, did anyone know good websites/company phone numbers to check out for parts. Not a lot is damaged its mainly cosmetic to the fairing (thank god) but I just wanted to get an idea of prices. If you could help that would be brilliant.

Thanks, B

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

beckie what do for what model,you need try www.southwestbikebreakers.com he has loads of bits

merv

Thanks for the link Merv. I'm particularly in need of the front upper fairing and speedo/clock framework, the LHS seat panel and the gear change lever/pedal for an '07 FZ600.

Bec

No pic's i'm afraid, but you have to look really hard at the bike in the flesh to see them anyway (thankfully!)

eBay is always worth a crack, although I'm not sure about body parts. I've bought loads of innerds off their though and never had a problem.

Cheers for that dude

• 2 months later...

How's the repair going??? Got it all sorted?!?!

If you need any assistance give us a shout as i can keep my eyes peeled for stuff in the local area to get it fixed!!!

Is it an Orwells purchase then?! Have you checked for Orwells repair prices?? They might not be too bad...?! Otherwise i would say the same as Sabarius as i get a lot of bits off ebay for the R6! :D