Paint colour / codes for cs5e

rik r1
This post is 5866 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

I am new to this forum, I have a 1972 cs5e in a purple/ cream colour combination which I am restoring to concourse condition. Can anyone tell me as to where I can find the paint codes for this or the actual colour name would suffice

Thanks in anticipation

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all

I am new to this forum, I have a 1972 cs5e in a purple/ cream colour combination which I am restoring to concourse condition. Can anyone tell me as to where I can find the paint codes for this or the actual colour name would suffice

Thanks in anticipation

Ask on www.aircooledrdclub.co.uk someone on there may know or contact RS bike paints at k bike paint

Hi all

Thanks in anticipation

could try here; http://www.motorradlack.de/ I suggest using an on-line translator if you don't spraken ze deutch

• 6 months later...

Hi ric

all i thought it was called plum purple and white.

How are you making out with your CS5 ? Im working on a CS5 right now. Looking for a spare engine. How many miles on yours? what kinda condition did you find it in.

L

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online