Just a quick hello....

NFG
This post is 6095 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought I should say hello and let you all know I will be popping in every now and then....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings all. This seems like a nice site and as you all are Yamaha owners I think I may stay awhile....

What's cool is that you all hail from all around the world. Good to have such a broad base to draw knowledge from. Questions, questions..... where do I start.

Greetings all. This seems like a nice site and as you all are Yamaha owners I think I may stay awhile....

What's cool is that you all hail from all around the world. Good to have such a broad base to draw knowledge from. Questions, questions..... where do I start.

Start at the beginning. Why do you need help? With that selection of bikes, you must be an accomplished mechanic!!

Start at the beginning. Why do you need help? With that selection of bikes, you must be an accomplished mechanic!!

More like I have had to become a better mechanic because of all the "older" bikes I have. Still learning everyday and I have lots more to master. What I've found with Internet sites like this is that I can learn from others who have had problems similar to my own. Plus on occasion I can help others with issues that I have already gone through.

Well I'm off to some Motard races for the next two days to do some announcing (will be riding a few bikes too) so I'll be out of the garage this weekend. Come Monday though I start preparing my wife's new toy (MX100) so expect a cry for help soon. Love those old school bikes but hate the problems caused by past owners neglect and crappy mechanical skills. Want to take any bets on how many SAE bolts I find hidden amongst the many rusty fittings?