Dragstar 125 as a first bike?

Silverclaws
This post is 6113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

As I said in my introduction,I am soon to be a learner,and quite like the XVS Dragstar,it was what brought me to Yamaha(love v-twins).

What I would like to ask of you more experienced folk here,any oppinions on the XVS 125,is it a worthwhile first bike and if I may ask,what weak points do they have,something I should look for when buying?

I have a friend with a Thundercat,who promises to help me with the buying,but this style of bike is different to his,is there any real difference apart from the obvious engine and style?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

As I said in my introduction,I am soon to be a learner,and quite like the XVS Dragstar,it was what brought me to Yamaha(love v-twins).

What I would like to ask of you more experienced folk here,any oppinions on the XVS 125,is it a worthwhile first bike and if I may ask,what weak points do they have,something I should look for when buying?

I have a friend with a Thundercat,who promises to help me with the buying,but this style of bike is different to his,is there any real difference apart from the obvious engine and style?

just a bit it's like comparing a shovel to a JCB and asking what the main difference is , aJCB can handle a lot of dirt and can really shift it where as a shovel can only handle a bit , is slow and hard work.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online