Newbie...

EvilKitch
This post is 6130 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey-up...

Just passed last week... Bought myself a black Yamaha Fazer 6, shweet, just needs a bit of tlc... Bit of rubbing and painting and she'll look tidy as... Need a new mirror, and want to re-spray round engine and exhaust and paint wheels silver...

Anyone on here living in Lancs...? I'm in Preston...

Kitch...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey-up...

Just passed last week... Bought myself a black Yamaha Fazer 6, shweet, just needs a bit of tlc... Bit of rubbing and painting and she'll look tidy as... Need a new mirror, and want to re-spray round engine and exhaust and paint wheels silver...

Anyone on here living in Lancs...? I'm in Preston...

Kitch...

Welcome to proper biking and I hope you are a responsable one. I'm back to bikes in the last three months after 15 years out of it. (Mechanic) Nope sorry not in Preston, Lancs or anywhere near. Southwest Cornwall ie. Helston area. A Fazer eh ?

Thats a hell of a bike to fire up on as first after passing. My workshop boss would really take the pi** if I told him but the Fazer is probably one of the best mounts going in the Yamaha line up to date. ( My boss is a Suzuki man ) Good on yer.

Nonbodgit.

i passed my test at the end of june. and just got myself a 05 fz6 on wed. live close to the tandragee 100 road race track in n ireland. and the amount of laps i have put in have been unreal. good job im off work this week.