xs360

Harv
This post is 6149 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do any of you learned gent's know if a luggage rack for a Yamaha XS400 will fit a XS360 ?.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Do any of you learned gent's know if a luggage rack for a Yamaha XS400 will fit a XS360 ?.

as far as I know the xs360 and xs400D frames are the same.

don't make the mistake of using heritage/custom models as their frames are different

as far as I know the xs360 and xs400D frames are the same.

don't make the mistake of using heritage/custom models as their frames are different

Thanks for the reply drewpy, This is the XS3602D so I suppose it is standard frame. I still haven't found out what the 2D signifies. Probably an inter year change or some sort. My manual is on its way so maybe I'll find out when it arrives.

This is my first motorcycle. I have a 125cc scoot that I use around town..

Thanks for the reply drewpy, This is the XS3602D so I suppose it is standard frame. I still haven't found out what the 2D signifies. Probably an inter year change or some sort. My manual is on its way so maybe I'll find out when it arrives.

This is my first motorcycle. I have a 125cc scoot that I use around town..

To quote Shakespere..... 2D or not 2D that is the question....

I forget which way round, but one model had drum brakes and no starter motor the other disk front and electric start

To quote Shakespere..... 2D or not 2D that is the question....

I forget which way round, but one model had drum brakes and no starter motor the other disk front and electric start

This one has drum rear, disc front, electric starter..So I would bet it is the 2D specs..

Thanks again drewpy !!!

P.S. I like the quote from Will... :lol:

This one has drum rear, disc front, kick start only..So I would bet it is the 2D specs..

Thanks again drewpy !!!

P.S. I like the quote from Will... :lol: