TDR125

This post is 5844 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Im new to the forum having just picked up my italian import TDR today. Not the worlds biggest, best, or fastest bike i know, but it suits me. The problem i have is that it runs when you put a brand new spark plug in then after a short while it cuts out and will not go again. This is what the previous owner told me anyway, i haven't had a chance to test it yet. I have taken the carb off to clean it but can't make head or tail of it. I could just put it back together but would kinda rather have a clue why it goes together in the way it does, so what i need is a diagram or some kind of advice on the delorto carb which was made for this bike? Also i could do with a wiring diagram. i'd love to go out and buy myself a haynes manual for it but i cant find one anywhere!!! Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Im new to the forum having just picked up my italian import TDR today. Not the worlds biggest, best, or fastest bike i know, but it suits me. The problem i have is that it runs when you put a brand new spark plug in then after a short while it cuts out and will not go again. This is what the previous owner told me anyway, i haven't had a chance to test it yet. I have taken the carb off to clean it but can't make head or tail of it. I could just put it back together but would kinda rather have a clue why it goes together in the way it does, so what i need is a diagram or some kind of advice on the delorto carb which was made for this bike? Also i could do with a wiring diagram. i'd love to go out and buy myself a haynes manual for it but i cant find one anywhere!!! Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

have you tried ebay for a manual

• 10 months later...