Greetings

hedgetrimmer
This post is 6165 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

GREETINGS to all of you. :rolleyes:

I've just registered and have a 2007 FZ1 in Black with a few mods. :blink:

is it the 07 model or the 06 model as i know there are a lot of 06 models kicking around at cheap money.

As the 2007 model should have better fueling and yamaha have done away with jerkiness havent noticed on the one i have been riding.. also what your tank range as i rode very easy running and only seamed to get 98 miles to a tank !!!!

cheers stu

:D :D hi there nice bike :D :D

is it the 07 model or the 06 model as i know there are a lot of 06 models kicking around at cheap money.

As the 2007 model should have better fueling and yamaha have done away with jerkiness havent noticed on the one i have been riding.. also what your tank range as i rode very easy running and only seamed to get 98 miles to a tank !!!!

cheers stu

hi STU.

It's the 2007. :rolleyes: Brand Spanking New in Drop Dead gorgeous BLACK ! :o

I have noticed a slight delay in fuelling but only when I'm cruising at about 70 and then rip :angry: the throttle open to accelerate . :D

As regards the MPG,I've had at least 120 from a tankfull. :blink:

regards.russ. :rolleyes: