help needed with performance mods

jsb1526
This post is 6156 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

any tips to improve performance of my fzr , already got race can , renthal sprockets with dropped tooth on front sprocket ,would k n filter help any help thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you put on a performance airfilter you will have to re jet the carbs as the engine will be running too lean due to the extra gas flow the exaust and filter give it.

If you put on a performance airfilter you will have to re jet the carbs as the engine will be running too lean due to the extra gas flow the exaust and filter give it.

thanks never thought of that ,will check out availability of jets before i go ahead

Dynojet kit and professional setup on a rolling road should help to smoothen the curve out. Besides that I dunno, spose you could turbocharge it :lol:

was thinking of dyno will see if i can find one, think turbo a bit extreme would prob blow up :lol: