will rossi win world title this year

jsb1526
This post is 6146 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i never thought stoner would stay on his ducati never mind win races. thought ducati were mad to drop gibernau and give stoner a ride .hes really given rossi a run for his money ,maybe it will bring out more of rossi genuis ,what do you think .of to donnington in couple of weeks hopefully yamaha can squeeze a bit more out of the bike ,watch this space !

lets have your thoughts interested in views on all riders this year

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If Rossi wins the title this year.....4 sure, it'll be a well-earned crown ;)

Gotta agree though....Stoner has really stepped-up his game this year on the Duc B)

Nice to see the Hopper get on the podium & into the mix as well.....that guy can really hang off a bike, he needs sliders on his elbows! :blink:

I just wish Edwards could find a bit of that winning Rossi magic :unsure: .....need more Yamaha's on the box! :D

I must admit watching the GP this past weekend really shows how well Rossi is riding as the bike lacks the power of the other bikes which was visable down the straights but to keep the pressure on and save his tyres like he did was sheer champion material. It was noticable that a few riders were suffering with the tyres by the end of the race where Rossi was still just about spot on!

I must say Stoner has been nothing but awesome this year and has shown that you can push Rossi and see some awesome racing!!!

Roll on Donington, i think if i was a betting man i might be putting some money on Rossi for this one as long as he can pull out a bit of speed down the straights.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Now im a yamaha and Rossi fan, but Casey, fantastic ride in the wet to say the least. Go you Aussie.

yea,,stoner is amazing to do this in his first season,,,yamaha still havent got their bike competetive enough ,,but that shows just how good rossi really is,,,ducati is winning the power war,,,but nothing will stop rossi once his bike is at the same level as the duke,,,,,if they both had exactly the same bike,,,,rossi would come out on top for sure,,,,but i think stoner is prob the rossi of the future,,,,,,bring on james toseland,,,,phew!