Introduction

Helpin Sis.
This post is 6177 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thought I should introduce myself before asking for help with my recent project. My name is Lino, live in Toronto, Canada. Have a 82 Suzuki GS 400 - rebuilt it for my wife, bought a 07 Harley Road King to replace the GS and am now about to start fixin an 1984 Yamaha XS400 for my sister. Both my wife and my sister got their licenses last weekend and once I get the Yamaha fixed will be doing some family riding. I belong to a couple other bike forums that have been really helpful and am hoping this one will be the same. I've poked around and there seems to be a lot of info to absorb.

here are pics of 2 of the rides. Sorry not the Yamaha. It literally arrived half an hour ago.

Was yellow

IMG_2257.jpg

recently painted like this

tankbrightlight.jpg

Tank.jpg

the Road King

_MG_2798.jpg

nakid.jpg

There they are. I'll post Yamaha pics soon.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D :D hi and welcome :D :D

Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't sure I'd get one at all what with the Harley... Seems a lot of bashing takes place on forums if you don't ride a specific bike. I personally don't care what I ride as long as I can ride. Why limit yourself to one make, model or style. Life is all about variety.

Anyway again cheers for the welcome...

I've got the carbs out of the YAMA XS400 last night. It was tougher than I thought. Didn't remove the aribox so I had to wrestle them out a bit. It went OK. They look clean and undamaged but I may replace some bits just to be safe. I'll be posting some questions about it in the appropriate forum.

Lino

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online