Hello All - New to the Club

chakka
This post is 6183 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a little intro on myself. I rode while in college, then got married and stopped. (big shock) Now, I've gotten back to it with a little 88 FZ 600. It runs really well, and has enough power for me as I am just getting back into it.

I'm interested in working on it so if anyone has any ideas of what types of modifications will work on this bike I'll look at them all, no matter how crazy. Especially exhaust, intake, front forks, swing arm ideas.

It's great getting back on the bike!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just a little intro on myself. I rode while in college, then got married and stopped. (big shock) Now, I've gotten back to it with a little 88 FZ 600. It runs really well, and has enough power for me as I am just getting back into it.

I'm interested in working on it so if anyone has any ideas of what types of modifications will work on this bike I'll look at them all, no matter how crazy. Especially exhaust, intake, front forks, swing arm ideas.

It's great getting back on the bike!

Hello to you, I'm new to this also. I road back in the 80's as work transportation. I also had a scooter when I was a kid. Now I have a V-Star 1300. I'm calling it a mid life crisis situtation.

I love the bike!

:D :D hey dude hi and welcome, how u doin :D :D

:welcome: to the forum Chakka

A good buddy of mine used to race an '88 FZ.....& I did a fair amount of pit work for him. ;)

V&H makes a decent pipe for those ;) ......also look into getting some steel-braided brake lines....Huge improvement! :thumb: