R46

Old R46
This post is 6157 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:o Hi all Im new to the forum and have just brought a R46 and was wondering if any one new the best place to insure it. Many thanks in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:o Hi all Im new to the forum and have just brought a R46 and was wondering if any one new the best place to insure it. Many thanks in advance

try this company for insurance gd prices the number is 01379 646504

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there and welcome try running a qoue on line with AQUOTE (there an umbrella company for several insures) i've alway's found they have givin me the best price, the level of cover and customer service you get is exellent no matter who you placed with.

When i was 23, with 6 pionts, bike left on roadside, 1yrs no claims £430 fully comp!!! (yzf600)

try confused .com m8, might sound silly but i saved 20 quid, on a newer fazer and got free recovery, so in all saved 55 quid good luck

try confused .com m8, might sound silly but i saved 20 quid, on a newer fazer and got free recovery, so in all saved 55 quid good luck

Many thanks sorted now(bennetts) :rolleyes:

Good to hear m8.

So what price did you get in the end?? If you dont mind me asking.

Cheers

£246 well pleased with that :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online