Heated grips

ujoni08
This post is 6192 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The genuine Yamaha heated grips are not cheap. Has anyone tried Oxford Hotgrips? I heard there were some reliability issues with the switch.

Jon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The genuine Yamaha heated grips are not cheap. Has anyone tried Oxford Hotgrips? I heard there were some reliability issues with the switch.

Jon

hi try daytona heated grips better than oxford grips and only £50 ish

Jon

Hi Jon, I fitted some oxford hotgrips to my previous bike, a KTM 950. I thought they were great, especially as you can wire them straight to the battery and not bother wiring them through a relay. if you accidentally leave them on after a ride they turn off automatically when the voltage drops to around 12.5 volts, ie still enough juice to start your bike. I got them off eBay for around 37 pounds and they were the 2007 version (not sure if the older ones have the same functionality). cheers Chris

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online