XS400 REAR WHEEL MAX TYRE SIZE

PAULLIE
This post is 6151 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HELLO CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT I HAVE GOT A XS400 CHOPPER WITH A SAD LOOKING NARROW REAR TYRE (100x90x18) I DONT WANT TO GO STUPID BUT WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TYRE THAT WILL FIT WITH OUT TO MUCH BUGGERING ABOUT THE WHEEL SIZE IS 2.15X18 ANY INFO IS GOOD INFO THANKS

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HELLO CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT I HAVE GOT A XS400 CHOPPER WITH A SAD LOOKING NARROW REAR TYRE (100x90x18) I DONT WANT TO GO STUPID BUT WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TYRE THAT WILL FIT WITH OUT TO MUCH BUGGERING ABOUT THE WHEEL SIZE IS 2.15X18 ANY INFO IS GOOD INFO THANKS

The bigest size I have seen is 120x90x18 (on a spare wheel I had) but you fit it at your own violition and I am not recommending it per se!.

I am running on 90/90/18 front and 110/90/18 rear

btw writing in uppercase is considered rude, as you are shouting!!

The bigest size I have seen is 120x90x18 (on a spare wheel I had) but you fit it at your own violition and I am not recommending it per se!.

I am running on 90/90/18 front and 110/90/18 rear

btw writing in uppercase is considered rude, as you are shouting!!

• 2 months later...

Hello just to let you know i have just fitted the bike with a back wheel off a xs 650 tyre size 130. 16. and it looks a hole lot better so i have stripped the bike down for a rebuild .

Hello just to let you know i have just fitted the bike with a back wheel off a xs 650 tyre size 130. 16. and it looks a hole lot better so i have stripped the bike down for a rebuild .

great, that wheel is off a custom model

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online