xj600 divvys arent that bad....r they ??

yamyam thank you maam
This post is 6221 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i bought an xj600 diversion and after reading the reviews i found it to be a fairly fast comfortable user friendly bike so why do people slag them off so much i know it doesnt perform like an r1 type of bike but its good for someone on a budget like me and apart from slightly lacking the gut wrenching accelaration like some others i find it hard to pick any faults with it so whats the beef why do people seem to hate them ?? do you!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The Divvy was a decent allround bike....but when the Bandit came out in 1995 it blew it away in all areas and was actually cheaper than the Divvy too.

You won't find many of them around for that reason, and the ones that are left are usually hacks because they never inspired pride of ownership and were just used as workhorses.

Like I say, not a bad bike, but was so outdated and oldtech even when it was first introduced it never generated much interest.

i bought an xj600 diversion and after reading the reviews i found it to be a fairly fast comfortable user friendly bike so why do people slag them off so much i know it doesnt perform like an r1 type of bike but its good for someone on a budget like me and apart from slightly lacking the gut wrenching accelaration like some others i find it hard to pick any faults with it so whats the beef why do people seem to hate them ?? do you!!

ive had a 600 diversion for ages and find it a tough reliable all round bike that is cheap to run/service,i use it almost every day in all weathers but keep it in top condition by regular maint/cleaning.its great for building confidance without the worry of paying a fortune on expensive bikes . ;)

ive had a 600 diversion for ages and find it a tough reliable all round bike that is cheap to run/service,i use it almost every day in all weathers but keep it in top condition by regular maint/cleaning.its great for building confidance without the worry of paying a fortune on expensive bikes . ;)

cheap it is i swapped an rxs100 for it and insurance was third party £70.00 all in. 1st 2nd an 3rd gear still put a grin on my face but i suppose it will wear off as you all know the hunger for power normally tends to dominate the list of prioritys

cheap it is i swapped an rxs100 for it and insurance was third party £70.00 all in. 1st 2nd an 3rd gear still put a grin on my face but i suppose it will wear off as you all know the hunger for power normally tends to dominate the list of prioritys

wow that last piece made me sound like dr evil lol

the suns out,,,its got two wheels,,,,,nuff said !! <_<

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online