XS360 Spares Availability

Trunkles
This post is 6232 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks!

I've found a nice old XS360 for sale, but it does need some work on it. Doing the work doesn't stress me but, am I going to be able to get the bits? And, if I can get them, will the price give me heart failure! :lol:

I know it will need mufflers and pipes and a seat. I suspect it will also benefit from a rebore and top end overhaul, so getting oversized pistons, rings and gudgeon pins is likely. Add valve cotters, timing chain and gasket set to that list too. :)

Anything specific I should watch out for with a 360?

I expect it will also need new tyres soon. Any ideas on what suits it best? Best, IMHO, is that which sticks to the road like glue!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi folks!

I've found a nice old XS360 for sale, but it does need some work on it. Doing the work doesn't stress me but, am I going to be able to get the bits? And, if I can get them, will the price give me heart failure! :lol:

I know it will need mufflers and pipes and a seat. I suspect it will also benefit from a rebore and top end overhaul, so getting oversized pistons, rings and gudgeon pins is likely. Add valve cotters, timing chain and gasket set to that list too. :)

Anything specific I should watch out for with a 360?

I expect it will also need new tyres soon. Any ideas on what suits it best? Best, IMHO, is that which sticks to the road like glue!

genuine exhausts are almost unobtainable now, but sito are available as well as motad 2 in 1's and MAC in usa.

Need to check out cmsl.com for parts and speed sport in usa! as I am not too sure regarding the 360 (might be able to use 400 pistons etc.

best tyres are BT45's, the rd boys swear by them.

drewpy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online