83 XS 400

DOUG
This post is 6187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have an 83 xs400 hasnt moved for years (since 91) but has been garaged and is totally standard and complete.

Do i keep it and make it new again or take the £200 ive been offered ?

I wouldnt normally ask but im a honda man not yamaha but i like this one. Is it a classic ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have an 83 xs400 hasnt moved for years (since 91) but has been garaged and is totally standard and complete.

I wouldnt normally ask but im a honda man not yamaha but i like this one. Is it a classic ?

Go for it, if you like the bike its gotta be worth it. over 15 years old is considered a classic nowerdays!! ;)

ID KEEP IT

• 1 month later...

I recently paid £100 on eBay for an 1984 XS400 which hadn't run for years. In that respect, £200 sounds like a decent offer although I think I got a bargain.

It cost me less that £100 to get it on the road.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online