new here but old biker

stevie9183
This post is 6292 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D:rolleyes::P well hi there how ya doin, i am a novice not through test yet but love it everyday

Welcome aboard Stevie. Just up the road from me I see - great only being half an hour from Loch Lomond, eh? ;)

hello again all loch lomond is a great run, so is the route to largs and back over the braes,cant wait for time off work/fair weather,and a fix for my exhaust thats keeping me off the road right now.

Hi ]Stevie9183!

I'm just up the road from you. I'm 10 mins from Loch Lomond and after a 12 yr break it's brilliant to be back on a bike. It's a great part of the world for bikes just a tad chilly occasioanally as I'm sure you know!

Hi again Stevie

Bike's good, reliable and easy to work on, although I get the garage to do anything inside the engine (haven't got a workshop here).

French motorbikes don't need MOT's so I have found one or two things which wouldn't pass in England.

Like the bike though and I've come back to two wheels after a number of years without.

BeePee

Welcome Stevie from the other end of the country, but i love Scotland just the boss has not got any work for me up there recently

Merv (truck driver)

good to be aboard im a trucker too covering west central scotland (on perm nights)like me you probably use your road knowledge to pick some great bike routes,

:lol:

Hi ]Stevie9183!

I'm just up the road from you. I'm 10 mins from Loch Lomond and after a 12 yr break it's brilliant to be back on a bike. It's a great part of the world for bikes just a tad chilly occasioanally as I'm sure you know!

i never feel the cold when im having a good blast on my bike,except when im going too-from work

come to the scottish motorbike show thats a great excuse to get away for a weekend.

cbt seven months ago, riden 3500 miles since just done ma theory out for an assesment on monday for das as soon as ive more pennies saved, going wi all ma mates to the secc,

cbt seven months ago, riden 3500 miles since just done ma theory out for an assesment on monday for das as soon as ive more pennies saved, going wi all ma mates to the secc,

Don't go to the SECC, cos it's not there this year! It's at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh

Don't go to the SECC, cos it's not there this year! It's at the Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh

just as well i aint drivin eh....i knew really just minced kids are down now chill time i think the long way round is coming out the box, wifes out on piss peace.....