TR1

skullarms
This post is 6287 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I have a TR1 in bits at the moment, looking to fit a wider rear wheel, but obviously this would mean the gearbox sprocket and rear wheel sprocket will not line up, any ideas or help on overcoming this????

thanks in advance guys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

I have a TR1 in bits at the moment, looking to fit a wider rear wheel, but obviously this would mean the gearbox sprocket and rear wheel sprocket will not line up, any ideas or help on overcoming this????

thanks in advance guys

space out the front sprocket?.

You can get laser alignment tool from MandP to check!

hi drewpy,

yeah i had thought of that but not sure if i would have to get them machined to fit or shaped etc, but will be sure to try thanks for the advice mate, i suppose it depends on the wheel i get also, will keep you updated, thanks again

got my laser alignmaent tool from soundistribution a lot cheaper than m&P and exactly the same thing, but they do not seem to list them any more www.speedycom.co.uk list them for £39 search profi cat on their website

Merv