Just Joined

bikersteve
This post is 6302 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone, Complete novice at this game not sure if i'm hitting all the correct buttons. Purchased my first sports bike last August (R6). i have owned a 600 Bandit, 600 fazer, Speed Tiple, Sprint st, and now the R6 over the last 7 years. Why it took me this length of time to buy a sports bike i not sure. What a revelation, it's light, handles like a dream and is plenty quick enough for the UK roads, (not sure about the stock Dunlops though, all the other bikes have been shod with Bridgestones)Waiting for the weather to improve, so that i can get out more with my mates for a blast on the west country roads.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

welcome fellow R6 nut!! :lol:

I got the 2006 version now (Nelly), but I used to run bridgestones on my 1999 one(Betty). The bridgestones wear well on the regular commuting stuff and still stick to the road pretty well on the lean I found. I'm gonna try Dragons on Nelly soon.

hello 2 all. new to bikes and pc so im very slow at both at the momment. hope to get faster with both(bike 1st though)and would to do some rideouts with some experienced riders to help me along. im in the essex area so if anyone knows of any rides i would be most greatfull.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online