hotbikebits.co.uk

wheelie boy
This post is 5955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anyone else out there having problems with getting stuff they've ordered from hotbikebits.co.uk - they haven't delivered an order after 3 weeks despite the confirmation mail saying it will be with me in 3 days, the phone numbers they have on their website don't work and they don't reply to emails (even the 'contact us' link on the website gets no reply!). Scanning around the web, people have been having problems and reported them to trading standards as far back as mid December and yet you can still order (even now!) from their website and it will process your card payment!!!!!!). Be warned

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

anyone else out there having problems with getting stuff they've ordered from hotbikebits.co.uk - they haven't delivered an order after 3 weeks despite the confirmation mail saying it will be with me in 3 days, the phone numbers they have on their website don't work and they don't reply to emails (even the 'contact us' link on the website gets no reply!). Scanning around the web, people have been having problems and reported them to trading standards as far back as mid December and yet you can still order (even now!) from their website and it will process your card payment!!!!!!). Be warned

Noticed they have a link to MCN. I would contact them (MCN) as they won't want to be associated with a company like that, so they should be motivated to help you!!

drewpy

Anyone in leicester, go knock on thir door ,

Hotbikebits Limited

Knights House

Main Street

Normanton le Heath

Leicestershire

LE67 2TB

United Kingdom

had the same problem with a firm in Rotheram called pro custom, a fellow aircooled club member living in rotheram went around to the address found a private house no inhabitants and a neighbour said he had not seen anyone in weeks

• 11 months later...

Hi Guys,

old thread I know.

But the lady friend orderded a set of oxford heated grips for me for chrissy and paypal took the money from the account but nothing.

They dont answer emails or phone.

Any ideas how to get money back from them ?

it was a visa debit card.

Hi Guys,

old thread I know.

But the lady friend orderded a set of oxford heated grips for me for chrissy and paypal took the money from the account but nothing.

first contact paypal they should sort it out for you if not conntact the bank but i have a feeling as paypal took the money from your card they are responsible in the first place and te bank would have to recover the money from paypal

Merv

Hi Guys,

old thread I know.

quote their website

SITE PROBLEM OVER CHRISTMAS. Between 26th December and 4th January this site was experiencing problems due to a server error. This has caused delays in responding to queries and processing orders for which we appologies. We aim to have all orders and queries fullfilled by 11th January. We would like to apologies for this delay

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online