Yamaha Factory Racing and Camel

YamaHead
This post is 6337 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Geez, that didn't last long :blink:

Following Camels recent announcement, Yamaha Factory Racing would like to express its thanks to Camel and Japan Tobacco International for their partnership and support over the 2006 MotoGP season.

Our thanks go out to all those involved in the project; they have formed an important part of our team over the past year.

It has been a great honour for Yamaha to work with such an experienced sponsor and Camels enthusiasm throughout the season has been greatly appreciated by the entire Yamaha Factory Racing Team and the Yamaha Motor Group.

It'll be interesting to see who ends up being their main sponsor. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hmm thats odd!!

i can't think who will be their next sponser. at least it gets rid of that stupid yellow colour scheme. im sorry but i really didn't like that. i hope it is someone whos colour scheme is red and white so they could bring back that de agostini rep they ran last year. that was my favourite.

what is everyone elses favourite m1 colour scheme, or indeed everyone from moto gp?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online