Are my NEW Dunlop Qualifiers Ruined?

bpclark0911
This post is 6388 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Need some advice here guys. I was out riding today and when I returned home they were paving the street that I live on. Ok so yes I did go on the new pavement with my 01 yzf 600. When I got in the garage I noticed quite a bit of goo on my tires along with some asphalt. Any suggestions on how to easily get it off? Are my tires ruined. Any helped would be much appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

Need some advice here guys. I was out riding today and when I returned home they were paving the street that I live on. Ok so yes I did go on the new pavement with my 01 yzf 600. When I got in the garage I noticed quite a bit of goo on my tires along with some asphalt. Any suggestions on how to easily get it off? Are my tires ruined. Any helped would be much appreciated.

Try using diesel fuel. I know most asphalt people clean their stuff with that. Can't imagine it would hurt the tires. Obviously, use in a well ventilated area with no sparks or open fire etc.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online