Got this PM today

ANDYROSE
This post is 6437 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just got this PM and although I don't think this is place for the chap maybe someone out there can be of more help than me?

15/09/06

Hi Andyrose,

Are you the founder of this club and has it any connection with

the YAMAHA Classic Club?. My reason for this question is that I wrote to the

Yamaha classic bike club with the view to joining but they never relplied as such

that is to say one of the persons i wrote to actually phoned me back some three

months later and was going to let me know what was going on but so far he has

nerver been in contact since. I have two old Yamaha trail bikes which I am trying

to restore as a hobby, you see I am an old codger who is retired and needs to keep my little grey cells active.

I have a 174 yamaha trail 125cc which requires an exhaust, seat, and indicator

switch.

I have also a 250DT trail which I have almost completed but I may require an odd item.

Can you tell me what is the best coarse of action. If I joined this club of yours could I be helped to locate the parts I want.

I would be pleased to hear from you.

Mervyn J Littler

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Interesting one that is Andy

I'd tell the Old Timer to sign up......Being a former DT owner, I'd do my best to steer the chap in the right direction. ;)

I've also heard of others getting pointed here from the Yamaha Classic site before......maybe through a link? :unsure:

Hi Scott,

That is about what I said to him :) , although I also suggested he looked at the Vintage Japanese Club (VJMC) which cover all Jap bikes of the era, actually anything over 15 years old I think!

Strange that the Classic Club don't seem to want new people :(

Andy

• Admin

Whats even weirder is why hasnt he just signed up? Its not like its going to cost him anything :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online