Ace cafe /Brighton ride

mervin
This post is 6436 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone here on that big rideout yesterday (sunday 10th) from the Ace down too Brighton, loked like a good ride, saw hundreds of bikes on the M25 as i returned from dover with the truck, riding along very sensibly taking up most of the motorway between the M3 and M23

merv

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

no where,is out of reach if you have bike...we went inverness,from cornwall,you live in a very lovely part of the world,...i shall be visiting,again,.....see if you can make the martin jennings run for next year,it good fun,and the route,is all coastal,roads.....

;)

hey i like the sound of that!! i can visit my aunty whilst im up there too!! and andy!!

andy i know i asked before but do you know or ever heard of the spey valley smoke house??

• 2 weeks later...
:D waaa hoooo,i was lucky enough to go to the ace cafe,and then taken brighton.....what a ride,and oh my god how manic are people,up there ...eg...i lost count by the number of car drivers talking on there mobiles..while driving.... :angry: ....thank goodness, i live here in cornwall,,,,,ace cafe, i shall be visiting again, :P

i lost count by the number of car drivers talking on there mobiles..while driving.... :angry:

Bluddy Cagers! :rolleyes:

That seems to be a World-Wide epidemic lately :unsure:

Like the bumper sticker says:

HANG-UP & DRIVE! <_<

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online