is it a classic?

sinergy
This post is 6444 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey im new here and im getting my first bike my unkle bought it brand new. he had an accident were only the rear rim was bent so i have 2 find a exact match to the front or buy new rims and it needs tires and battery and a paintjob but other than that its ok

but i think its a 81 or 83 yamaha 400 special 2 is it rare or classic or just a piece of crap.

ill post some pics within a few days but friday at the latest

ok heres an update i found out my bike is a 1981 yamaha xs 400 special 2 (sh)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey im new here and im getting my first bike my unkle bought it brand new. he had an accident were only the rear rim was bent so i have 2 find a exact match to the front or buy new rims and it needs tires and battery and a paintjob but other than that its ok

but i think its a 81 or 83 yamaha 400 special 2 is it rare or classic or just a piece of crap.

ill post some pics within a few days but friday at the latest

depends on your point of view, they are classics as in over 20yrs old, but how many do you see over there? if you can't remember seeing one then there's some kudos in owning one in your part of the world!

mine always attracts attention where ever i park up. B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online