cbt

vmax girl
This post is 6417 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

so how did some you feel,when you passed your cbt???,

Hmmmmm :(

Some of us are too old to have had to take a CBT (thank goodness, I don't know if I could pass!) thank you.

However, passing the test for a full licence is something never to be forgotten :D

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Congrads :D

I had been riding bikes for nearly 20 years when I moved to England. I fell foul of the 6 month licence transfer and had to start the whole procedure from scratch. It was not as easy as I thought it would be and dibble said he would have failed me if it were not so obvious that I had biking experience. (something about the look of life looking more like I was looking to see if he could keep up) So well done!

Pete, you should have stuck to the Vespa, you would have had an excuse ;)

hi,bruce,hope you are up and running,now, i went solo.this week,i took a short ride,on a road i know well,on the coastal,route,brilliant,going a bit further,all the time,and on saturday,i,v arranged,a girlie ride out,so that should be fun.... :rolleyes:;)

Doris

Have a good day tomorrow at badgers holt. Sory will not be there will be in holland. will think of ya out on bikes when i am stuck in truck. Hope it does not piss down

merv

hi,merv,the weather held out,a brilliant ride,there and back,a vmax joined us at st,austall nearly got a ride there too :rolleyes: ,......but he could not stay for all the ride..i was so close,to getting my ass on the back of the vmax.... :P there,s alway,s next time.... ;)

Aha good to hear yuo had a good day

it pissed down in holland sunday night, thunder lightning the lot,

day was ok though loads of show trucks running down the other side of the motorway near Assen returning from the truck show at Assen tt circuit

loads of dutch peeps sitting on the side of the roads and on bridges watching em

merv

• 2 months later...

hi v-max just a thought....i gotta m8 whos very short for a guy 5,4 and ended up getting a grey bike from overseas ended up with a very nice honda cbr from japan..... :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online