anyone going to stormin the castle???

Guest craigy - don
This post is 6478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest craigy - don

just wondered if anyone was going up to stormin this year as im new to bikes i just wanted to know what its like so if anyones got some pics or info just post me a reply cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest craigy - don

Sounds mighty find mate. Should be about 20 of us going I think from the Gateshead area

great stuff arrange to meet nearer the time what do you ride ive got a yam fzx 750 i love it !!!

Guest craigy - don

I'll find out the arrangments and post them here for you mate. Got an R6 at the minute but stupidly chomping at the bit for an R1

cheers mate looking forward to meeting new mates as im new to it all, getting tickets on saturday- my brother has twp bikes at the moment but you know how it goes new mates forever welcome speak soon mate

Wow,would love to go,with you guys....but im still,on my little 125,bit far for me....maybe next year...but all of you have fun..and have a few beers for me... ;);):razz: don,t forget,....

no problem v max chick we will sure have plenty for you and will let you know how it goes ps i couldnt log in my old name craigy don so this is my new 1

I still don't have mine (lazy bugger). Pick them up in a couple of weeks I'd have thought. Do they have the ride out like they do at the Farmyard?

havent a clue mate but i will find out for you, sounds like its gonna be busy the shop where i get the tickets from usually get 200 but only got 40 this yr so hurry mate!! speak soon

havent a clue mate but i will find out for you, sounds like its gonna be busy the shop where i get the tickets from usually get 200 but only got 40 this yr so hurry mate!! speak soon

hey steve just found out for you stormin does have a ride out on the saturday mate up to westgate usually