Just like to say Hi

Juddie
This post is 6519 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Just thought I would check in an say hello.

I'm Julie and I am a Mum of 4, a midwife and general nurse, but dont work at the moment.

I recently did my CBT and have a SR125. Hope to get around a 1000 miles in on the SR and then do my test. Only another 500 to go, which will take ages cos more often than not, my bike isnt working properly. <_<

Found your site, whilst searching for answers to my starter problems.

Thanks.

Juddie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum Julie

A Nurse eh?.....I've been married to one of those for over 18 years ;)

What sort of starter probs are you having with your SR? :unsure:

Oops....just saw your thread regarding that in the Workshop area :P

Scott your wife nurse as well as native american, oh boy i am dreanming :blink::blink::blink:

Merv

It may be a dream to you.......but it's been my REALITY for 18 yrs. ;):D

HELLO,there,i thought i would join you,i,m the proud owner of a sr 125,i work as a carer,and i live in cornwall,and its brilliant biking roads,i hope to join in the fun and am looking forward to chatting with you,i am also a member of the frist and last mcc,biking is what i enjoy the most

:welcome::nurse: . I allus thought the SRs of various sizes were a good bunch. But then I used to own a RXS 100. We need more power, Igor....

Get those 500 miles chopped off and then think big - nothing beats that feeling of letting rip for the first time on your first big bike.

Thanks for your welcomes.............. Did my theory test today, got 35/35 for the multiple choice (well chuffed) and 58 for the hazard perception.

Not long to go before I get into the big bikes..... cant wait.

HELLO,there,i thought i would join you,i,m the proud owner of a sr 125,i work as a carer,and i live in cornwall,and its brilliant biking roads,i hope to join in the fun and am looking forward to chatting with you,i am also a member of the frist and last mcc,biking is what i enjoy the most

Hi There fellow sr125'er...... I love my little bike, but my kids think its an embarressment and would rather see more on something sporty..... but the sr is just a temporary measure until I (hopefully, fingers crossed) complete my mission. ;)

hello.sr,girl,well done on passing theory and hazard perception,and enjoy riding your little sr,i know i will,i,m doing my cbt on sunday...looking forward to...there,s bigger bikes and longer roads ahead for us have fun and enjoy.... ;);) just wait till your children see you on a bigger bike,lol

I'm out of action at the moment..... desperately need a Right, Front brake caliper for the old SR125.

Shame I was looking forward to making the most of the hot weather thats predicted for the weekend.

Guest Tomg

Thanks for your welcomes.............. Did my theory test today, got 35/35 for the multiple choice (well chuffed) and 58 for the hazard perception.

Well done! i just passed my theory test too!!! got 33 out of 35 on multiple choice and 60 for hazzard perception!! test is booked for the 25th of July now! eek 25 days away! :D:D:D

Well done! i just passed my theory test too!!! got 33 out of 35 on multiple choice and 60 for hazzard perception!! test is booked for the 25th of July now! eek 25 days away! :D:D:D

I am aiming at doing my practical early september time. Good Luck for yours.