Hello from another newbie

AndPhil
This post is 2467 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

New to riding (CBT two weeks ago),  new to bike ownership - 2011 YBR 125 Custom - and still a rather wobbly rider.  I managed two outings on my new bike, in and around West Sussex and the outskirts of Brighton (Devil's Dyke to be precise) before getting a puncture, so the bike's been on the drive for a week while I start to negotiate the world of tyres, chains and sprockets (about which I've already posted somewhere else in the forum)...

Looking forward to getting out and about again, and the principle plan of a twenty-mile round commute.  I'm rapidly realising how much motorcyclists like talking about motorcycles, and I'm already thinking ahead to 'DAS' and bigger bikes - but I may struggle to get that past the committee (I'm still somewhat amazed she agreed to me getting on two wheels in the first place...)

Regards

And

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, shame about the puncture, sure yu,ll truck on and sort it,  get yrself down to the custom cafe, between bexhill and pevensey,  bike night 2 fridays a mth,  that be tnite, 6.30pm   :)

Hi And welcome to the YOC. :D