XJ900 DIVERSION

CAPTAIN CRASH DUMMY
This post is 6528 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I have just become a member of this site and I am wondering if anyone has any good info regarding the fairing mounted mirror conversion that some people seemd to have done to their Divi's. :unsure: The reason for this question is that Yamaha want £45 pound to reeplace the left hand mirror that has broken on my bike due to some muppet :angry: hitting it while the bike was parked up, and I have seen on some of the websites fairing mounted mirrors for about the same price and they doo seem to look good. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there Captain,

Welcome on board.

I can't answer your question myself and as Divvy's are not that commonly owned on here I am not too sure if anyone else will be able to. However, if you have no luck try this site.

www.bikersoracle.com/yamahadiversion/forum

Sorry the link will not work but copy & paste it into your browser and you should be OK.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi there Captain,

Welcome on board.

I can't answer your question myself and as Divvy's are not that commonly owned on here I am not too sure if anyone else will be able to. However, if you have no luck try this site.

www.bikersoracle.com/yamahadiversion/forum

Sorry the link will not work but copy & paste it into your browser and you should be OK.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks for that will give it a shot and see what comes up.

Hi, just thought id mention that there is another Divvi owner out here, and I shall keep an eye out in the Pompey area for you, The Yamaha dealer has closed her anyone know of the nearest to the pompey area?

Cheers