Hi all

Yambam125
This post is 2651 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just popped in to say hi. I am hoping i can find a missing part for my Dt125 lc 1986 the left hand switch gear. It was an old farm bike rusty but complete apart from some toe rag stole the carb top?. Luckily u can get chinese copys for a few pounds. Just used the top part and kept the mikuni in place. The exhaust is a mess of welding everything is rusty especially the wheels. It is painted in a weird colour scheme of green and white plastics with a green frame.A mouse had setup home in the airbox how it managed to squeeze thru the gap. The nest was right thru to the carb nice cleaning job. My plan is to run it as a road legal rat bike. So need a solution for the switch gear anything that can fit would do for the moment

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Bam "    what plug setup  is it,  6 pin - 4 pin ,, you"l need to look at schemetics for the model , :welcome:

:wavey: welcome to the YOC Yambam!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online