A Good Day @ the Office....

YamaHead
This post is 6566 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

....For Nori Haga as he claimed (2) 2nd place finishes while mixing it up with Bayliss in BOTH races @ Silverstone this last weekend B) ......

pic2006528183418APH_9510.JPG

The 1st 6-8 laps of race 2 were superb with Chris Walker in that mix as well......going 3 abreast into a few of those bends! :blink:

And Hats Off to this chap for cinching Pole position @ his 1st WSB event as a Wildcard entry ;) .....

pic2006528162345PO2E7037.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Tomg

completely missed it but sounded like a good race. also missed formula one! gutted. but i watched top gear wahay!!

i do have a life before someone asks but at the moment it envolves sitting at my desk reading textbooks and other educational things as i have exams in a weeks time! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :blink:

Have to agree with you there Scott, both races produced some cracking entertainment and excitement. Probably the best I have seen anywhere yet this year!

Having said that I was watching the Irish road racing on Sky TV last night and that is something else too though I doubt you get to see it over there! Imagine riding a full on 600 or 1000 against similar machinery along public roads (lanes) wide enough for 1 vehicle in places. It's fantastic stuff. The North West 200 is on tonight, and of course TT fortnight has started now as well. Real road racing!

Cheers,

Andy

PS Tom, why on earth would you want to waste your time watching Formula Bore (One)? :( No action or overtaking, cars with so many high tech aids that the driver is semi-redundant and the most exciting parts are the pitstops (can they change his tyres quicker than his rival). Oh, and the politics of course :rolleyes:

Well i was in Eemshaven in holland at the weekend, there was a road race meeting on there unfortunately no time to stop and watch though, only got the road tax for the truck until saturday night, which meant i had to be out belguim by midnight on saturday and only finished loading on saturday mid afternoon, I did phone Matt (yamahafreak) on the Rd forum to see if he was there but he did not know it was happening either. Oh and if you wanna interesting read try Just Joey, a bio of Joey dunlop who spent a lot of his life road racing in ireland as well as winning more isle of man tts than you can shake a stick at

merv

Oh and if you wanna interesting read try Just Joey, a bio of Joey dunlop who spent a lot of his life road racing in ireland as well as winning more isle of man tts than you can shake a stick at

merv

I think that's why they refer to the IOM as the Isle of Yer Mon ;)

Joey D was Awesome! B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online