Yamaha R125 YZF- Cheap Panels?

martynball
This post is 2821 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey, i want to do some cosmetic changes, but I don't want to mess up any of the original parts. Is there somewhere I can get for example cheap side panels, can't get them any cheaper than £60 or so, can't justify paying that for a piece of plastic, hell i'd prefer buy a 3d printer before I payed that and make my own lol. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not me I'm afraid. :eusa_think: 

Seems that's a "NO" them Martyn, sorry mate most of us use either ebay or scour the local breakers till we find what we want. as for 3D printing I have no idea what that sort of thing costs. Back in the day when I was just a kid we did used to make copies by fiberglasssing over the original, makes them heavy tho and they don't have the fixings like the originals.

Thanks guys, I rang a local one and the guy said he will defiantly won't have the part I need. 

It's basically the black panel next to your speedo etc, for a Yamaha YZF R125 2011. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online