Yamaha XV950R footpeg extension

eg4am1
This post is 2876 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

I am new here and also new is my XV950R which I love, The only thing I have to complain about is the footpegs are not in a comfortable position.  I know that Yamaha sells footpeg extensions but a) they cost about £320ish and secondly according to them it gives you 2.5" of stretch more. 

I was wondering if there are any XV950 or as they call it in states Yamaha Bolt owners who have made this modification? and what are there thoughts? Is it worth going for original yamaha extensions or there are better (tested) versions out there?

I appreciate your replies and comments

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This guy seems to have a fair selection. http://www.customcruisers.com/contents/en-uk/d3142_yamaha-xv950r-bolt-floorboards-and-footpegs-footrest.html

Also nice if you say Hello in the new members section as folks are wary of one hit wonders who don't say Hi. Just sayin.

Thanks for replying. I have come across these on my web search, But I wanted to reach out to my fellow XV950 owners and see if anyone have had the pleasure of installing one.

I've just got the standard pegs... they've been alright by me. Sorry... I'm no help at all. 

No worries Sacha. I found some from the gool ol US of the A. They seem to be 3rd the price of what Yamaha sells.Lucky for me I am going to states in a couple of weeks so can pick them up

http://www.pacificcoaststar.com/pcs/bolt-control-extensions.htm

16 hours ago, Sacha said:

I've just got the standard pegs... they've been alright by me. Sorry... I'm no help at all. 

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online