Favourite game..

Cynic
This post is 2945 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its petty but this time of year is always fun, people blow the dust off their bikes and go out for a wobble.

They all seem to think i'm riding a 125 (nowhere does my bike state its a 250), so I get a polite sad smile that says 'you can have a proper bike like mine one day'. Then they trundle away only to find said little 125 is all over them.

Most will pull up for a natter about bikes and bullshit but some get the arse and feck off..

Later in the year it doesent work so well as the wobblers are up to speed but I still catch a few.

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
21 hours ago, Cynic said:

Its petty but this time of year is always fun, people blow the dust off their bikes and go out for a wobble.

They all seem to think i'm riding a 125 (nowhere does my bike state its a 250), so I get a polite sad smile that says 'you can have a proper bike like mine one day'. Then they trundle away only to find said little 125 is all over them.

Most will pull up for a natter about bikes and bullshit but some get the arse and feck off..

Later in the year it doesent work so well as the wobblers are up to speed but I still catch a few.

People tend to be condescending arse holes when it comes to engines. I just find them funny, they spend more on wax and cleaning fluid than petrol to ride the damn thing

• Like 2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online