Hi to XJ600 owners

kias
This post is 5940 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi since this is my first post thought I would just try get myself known a bit rather than sink into the void of other posts and topics. So just a general hi to everyone and mostly XJ 600 riders because i am one lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum Kias

have yet to own a 600XJ......But I have rode the hell out of a 550 & a 750 ;)

Got any pics of it? :unsure:

Thanks for the welcome took me ages to find a good forum of yammy owners. I haven't got any pictures as of yet since i dont have my cam on me lol but will try.

Edited by kias

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kias, I've had a few bikes but my xj600n is by far the best. I get to work every day with a grin on my face!!

Nice to have a discerning motorcyclist here at last as most run 50cc/german/s*zuki bikes!!

Cheers, Steve :)

Yeah i know what you mean lol. Everybody seems to hate xj600's in the reviews etc I cant see why. They are awesome and mines 33bhp restricted lol The looks are superb from most angles lol Ride mine every day like they should be !!! Do you go to the bike meet at poole?

Do you go to the bike meet at poole?

No, it's a bit too far from home. I'm getting back into biking following years of car ownership and the xj is my 1st step towards an r1/r6/new fazer/thunderace. Maybe then I'll start going further afield. :)

This is mine after my off end of last year sporting new lights/mirrors etc all fitted whilst in a plastercast...

normal_my%20bike~0.jpg

Cheers, Steve.

Looks nice the early version aint it with the single front disc. I want some loud pipes for mine but i cant seem to find any company that will do them. Does it make any difference if the downpipes are not crossed over like with the standard pipes. So any help would be welcomed :)

• 1 year later...

Hi, I just recently bought a xj600s for my first big bike. Recently passed my test too which I was chuffed about. Pity the weather ain't too brilliant at the moment but waiting for the rain to go away for a few days then I'll get out!

mybike.jpg

Hi, I just recently bought a xj600s for my first big bike. Recently passed my test too which I was chuffed about. Pity the weather ain't too brilliant at the moment but waiting for the rain to go away for a few days then I'll get out!

mybike.jpg

congrats on passing, but i would say don't wait for the weather to get better. i personally think you should get out there in all sorts of weather in order to hone your skills to a higher level.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online