Newbie here

harry69koi
This post is 6523 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi peeps just joined up :D

Names Lee,married with 5 kids in total :blink: and ride a 1986 Fz750 special,Im from grimsby(uk) and basically enjoy getting out on the bike when the goings good :P

Here`s some pics of my baby anyway and ill chat soon :)0812sb9uy.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

Hi peeps just joined up :D

Names Lee,married with 5 kids in total :blink: and ride a 1986 Fz750 special,Im from grimsby(uk) and basically enjoy getting out on the bike when the goings good :P

Here`s some pics of my baby anyway and ill chat soon :)0812sb9uy.jpg

Howzit

Nice Ride man! I love those older models that have been so well looked after, like yours ofcourse. I own an XT660R at the moment, but am looking forward to the day I can buy myself and old GPZ, FZR or FZ such as yours and keep it looking in great shape.

You make us bikers proud.

YamiRich

Guest craigy - don

Indeed!

Nice Ride there Lee! B)

Hi there mate nice bike i just got myself a fzx 750 its on a c reg so its old! but still going strong when i get chance ill post some pics (only had bike 2 days) keep in touch mate im from county durham nice chatting bye for now

Hi lee shame i you didnt post on here sooner we could of met up as a couple of us stayed in Grimsby a few weeks back as we went touring round the moors on the bikes from Lowestoft 600 miles in total over the weekend with the sun beating down and the open roads was great.Nevermind theres always next time as we plan to go again later in the year.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online