No increase in the number of bikes but a new toy - Hmmmm

DirtyDT
This post is 3456 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I almost brought another Suzuki TS the other week but the deal fell through - ahhhhh.

But to cheer myself up I brought my self another toy.

gibson.jpg

You can't beat a nice Gibson guitar, can you?

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very nice mate, my boy has the epiphone version in the same sunburst colour scheme.

Me I settled for this

DSC_0055_zpsbc332a43.jpg

Bought when over in Ireland back in August

• Like 1

Very nice mate, my boy has the epiphone version in the same sunburst colour scheme.

Me I settled for this

DSC_0055_zpsbc332a43.jpg

Bought when over in Ireland back in August

Fancy a duel?

I have another Les Paul but not a Gibson. I do rate the Epiphones though, same company.

Well I'm certainly not fast, but am progressing (slowly)

• Like 1

Iv'e got an old acoustic guitar sitting next to me that I dug out of the spare bedroom about 10 months ago, used to play it 25 years ago but buggered if can play it now.

• Like 1

Oooo me likey! I have a bitsa Telecaster that I put together myself, and also a banjo. Can't play a great deal on the banjo though, Whiskey in the Jar and that's about it!

• Like 1

I once bought a piece-o-crap 6-string acoustic from a local in afghanistan, made myself a strap out of paracord and leccy tape, everywhere i went i had that guitar across my back (rifle sideslung) and for some reason everyone i happened to meet or come across wanted to play it or toy with it, but i also carried a sharpie and if they wanted to touch it they had to sign it. by the end of my tour i had hundreds of signiatures, people from all over the world; afghanistan, england, scotland, estonia, italy, america, canada, norway & sweden to name a few. i sent that guitar back through surface freight as they wouldnt let me on the plane with it, when it got back to the UK it was like a box of matches, needless to say the payout for a nameless afghan guitar was about a fiver so i didnt bother.

I bought a 12-string indie off my mate when i was pissed last year and still got it, havent picked it up for a good 6 months though, maybe one day i will get back into it.

Steve, you are going to have to start a stickie thread of your drunken fleabay purchases - well the clean ones at least!

That's a whole forum section by itself "FOAMYS FOLLIES" is what it should be called and have a warning on it that if you read this you might die laughing !!!! :biglaugha::eusa_doh:

• Like 1

my son and I play guitar, he has 2 and I have 5 although one is a dean Caddy which is very slowly being customised.

• Like 1

I have a banjo, a mandolin and a banjolin (basically a banjo with a very short neck) although the vellum has split on this and I have stripped it down. I have a new vellum here and have been watching youtube, learning how to fit the new one.

• Like 1

I've got 4 electrics, a bass, a banjo and a drum kit. Along with 2 acoustics. I also have a growing collection of amps

• Like 2

My boy has 4 guitars, a 5 octave keyboard, a mini squeeze-box, a bodhran (Celtic drum) and a didgereedoo!!! but no drum kit. I stopped short on that request

• Like 1

My boy has 4 guitars, a 5 octave keyboard, a mini squeeze-box, a bodhran (Celtic drum) and a didgereedoo!!! but no drum kit. I stopped short on that request

a case of didgereedon't