Yamaha YBR 125CC

John Hudspith
This post is 3477 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wondering. Is there anyway you can make the YBR go faster just to give it that little bit more power so it can go a steady 70mph all the time. I'm just wondering because I love the YBR 125 I had 2 of them because I find them a really reliable bike but would like that little bit more power any ideas.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi jon" its a 125 , so limits are about max as it is :yeah: ,, save your money for the test , as bigger bike is the way to more power,,

pop an intro in newbee section :zwinky:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you really want to do anymore than 65ish on a YBR125,

I find mine really skittish at anymore than 60mph,

I'm just going to put up with mine until i do my test and get something a little bigger thats more comfortable at A road speeds

Find a rear sprocket with one less tooth. This will give you slightly slower acceleration but a better top speed. Therefore if the standard sprocket is 45 teeth, you need to find one with 44 teeth. The opposite applies to the front sprocket.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online