Please anybody!! Yam R6/07 questions about warranty/cancellation/and being taken for a ride!(ripped off)

Mudcrab
This post is 3483 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I've purchased a beautiful r6 2007, a month after the error code 20 started showing(air sensor stuff)

Returned it to shop, where I'm paying a three yeAr warranty off monthly. They have had it numerous times now, replacing sensor wires/air filters box.

Nothing has rectified the error, only made it worse...bike runs fine, just a little sluggish on start up to get warm when error code is on, if it does not come on it sparks up beautifully like the beast she truly is.

So I'm over it and want to cancel my warranty, surely I can without having to fork out another cent, as they have not been able to solve it..( call themselves mechanics) bit scary!

Anyhow I'm going to ring the ombudsman and or block the direct debits from my account...crooks!

On top of that $369 seems a bit steep for a service at 42000, $275 for labour???!! Sure I could have checked things myself and replaced the oil...

ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED thank you...........Nate

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

WhOOOOOOO back the up Fuck up...!!!!! dude Who the hell are you?

A warranty for 3 years on a 2007, :biglaugha: more like :hah: your paying for it for 3 years monthly.

Welcome

Nip across to the Newbie section & tell us something about yourself & your bike.

More chance of getting a reply to your question then.

Welcome anyway.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online