modify

mattviant
This post is 3504 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nope, no ideas at all, as it's 2012 it's probably got all the bells and whistles that it needs so adding stuff would be pretty pointless in my opinion. So if you want an Italian stallion go buy one! We all like a change, if your hankering for a new experience then just adding stuff will not make it a better bike. Sell it to someone and move on. I've had Honda's Suzuki's Triumphs an AJS Norton's and they have all been different and fun in there own way but like anything sometimes it's just time to jump ship and try out another experience.

Lol cheers slice thats pretty much what i was thinking but its a great bike so didnt want to just get rid with out trying and i can't keep it because I don't have the room for two, I'm thinking of either a mv f3 or a ducati 848

Go for the DUKE then, no practical reason it's just that they are mean looking little f**kers and everyone around you will be avoiding you catching their eye as you can roast them from the lights. :biglaugha: Don' keep it long enough to have it serviced tho as that will take the shine off. Don't forget to come back and show us what you got tho as we all like to see what the wild side looks like. :jossun: