Nothing to do with bikes? CAT story

slice
This post is 3467 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It's Saturday morning (just gone) and I'm minding my own business in the garage fixing stuff and in comes the wife with a ginger kitten "look what I found" she says, Ok it's a cat say I and that as far as I'm concerned is the end of the matter, men don't do subtle do they? But women do !! 10 minutes later she's still there stroking this flea ridden scruffy lump and I'm starting to get that feeling that all men get when their women start hanging around when they normally don't, you know what I mean, suddenly they are where ever you are and showing interest in stuff that they have never shown an interest in before, so finally starting to understand that I'm required to show an interest I make the fatal error of saying so "who's is it then?" Long story short I now have ANOTHER cat FFS! we have 3 already and to top it off I have just come back from the vet's and I have the bill in my trembling hand for £147 !!! It's had it's knackers done and a tiny drip of some chemical, which is apparently more valuable than gold pressed latinum (see Deep Space 9) and a blood test that seems to have been done by a Nobel Prize winner who charges by the second, Oh and apparently I have to pay for the thing to be vaccinated against every possible disease ever known since the Cretacious period. Does it matter that I am allergic to cat's? apparently not, am I going to get my new suspension for the FJ ? again probably not. I forsee the day when this thing has eaten it's weight in enough food to have bought the new bike I really want instead of having to buy old clunkers and do them up. Sorry this is not a MOTOR BIKE story but just wanted to vent!

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry Slice I think I accidentally removed your post. I copied some of your text and stupidly forgot to start a new post so it removed yours. Sorry!!

This won't make any sense now!

OOOHH look at the pretty kitten!

• Like 1

Ha ha ha! Brilliant story Slice.

Although sorry to hear you've adopted yet another cat...! Say, would you like my Husky too? That thing gets treated like royalty, eats better than I do, and costs a fortune!

On the flip side though, he may just "clear up" your cat problem for you... Ha ha!

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer Bipps but 4 cats and a Husky would be just a touch to far and Foamy keeps offering me a Pony and a Monkey for some reason !! Think the next fixer upper will be an ARK!!

• Like 3

If you can't get the Husky I HAVE A CAT !! :jossun:

Like you Tommy I like cats to but couldn't eat a whole one unless it has the right sauce. :biglaugha:

If her indoors ever reads this I am off to the salt mines without my tea. :eusa_doh:

• Like 1

Hairy Biker, or is it a Cooking Fat ?

Can't be doing with Cooking Fats, there are about 8 or the things in our cul-de-sac, they crap in our front garden, scent mark on the front bumper of our van, if I let our dogs do that I would have the dog warden round or be fined.

At least the Staffies keep them out of the back garden, although our poodle/Yorkie cross is smaller than some of them she also keeps them out.

Not much of a biker John he's pointing the wrong way

That's just to confuse us. When he is riding towards us it just looks like he is squinting!

• Like 2

HAHA it's catasaki I think you ride em that way :biglaugha:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online