New lady

This post is 3617 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, welcome to the madhouse.

Where were the round trips round. Story, story, story....

Ok first round trip, went from York to Bridlington but over the top of the Wolds, never been that way before even by car and have got to say it is beautiful some fantastic roads for bikes, had a hairy moment when a wasp managed to get inside my helmet! But as soon as I pulled over and opened the visor off it flew!

2nd trip York to Squires via lots of little villages and a ride on the A64 to Tadcaster turn off, all the way smiling and wondering why I left becoming a biker instead of a pillion for the past 30 odd years! And strangely enough I was expecting to feel a bit sore around the old rump but hey! Not a thing!

Hoping to take my big test when I've had a few more months of practice!

Oops forgot 3rd trip, that was too Fimber cafe and seaways cafe near wetwang, thoroughly enjoyed it, mind you hubby was behind me on his suzuki gs850 1979 so I felt safe and protected! The cafe at Fimber is a real treat, a little wooden cabin at the old railway line tucked away in the trees, lots of chaffinch are regulars to the feeding stations and it gets really busy with bikers!

And thanks for the welcome! I look forward to lots of trips, in fact hubby just rang from work to say he may shut up early so we can go for a ride before the weather turns rainy tomorrow! :)

Welcome to the YOC always nice to have the ladies join in, a few of you on here (not enough) but active members none the less, hope you enjoy your stay with us, OH and foamy will be along soon, just pretend he's about 8 and you'll be ok !!! :wavey::biglaugha: :biglaugha:

• Like 1

See you at Squires on the 2stroke meet?

Its become an annual meet, be the 5th this year. Always a good crack.

Welcome to the world!

If you think it's cool so far, prepare yourself... It gets EVEN BETTER!!!

:welcome:

Welcome to YOC!

It's be great to see another 'L' plater on a 4 banger at a 2 stroke meet!

Welcome to the nuthouse girl

Well lots of welcomes! Went out to seaways yesterday for a rideouts, bike playing up at junctions! Refusing to go into first gear and stalling, but I carried on, there were hundreds of bikes at seaways some proper nice ones! Was a good rideouts apart from clutch probs! :)

Yeh i"v been to seaway 5 times ,, not bad considering its 350mls south of here ,, Hi Swift :welcome: ,,, sounds like your clutch is dragging,

And foams has found you,,,, Gulp.... :icon_eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online