It may not be the Latest & the Greatest......

YamaHead
This post is 6581 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

...But I love MotoCross Madness II! B)

After recently uprgrading my PC to Windows XP Pro edition.....& getting a new Joystick controller,

I decided it was about time I called in the services of a good friend of mine who's an avid PC gamer, to Reload MM2 for me........he's done the research & found loads of extra tracks, bikes & riders....so the version I know have blows away the outta the box version that anyone else could buy.

And besides.....Where else can you Fly this High on 2-Wheels? B) ......

MM2.jpg

I'm thinkin' seriously now, of getting the MotoGP game for my PC as well. ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that looks pretty good. never liked games on the pc myself always prefered the playstation!! although i do have a computer capable of running gam,es at a quility rate so i might give it a go! just got my dual screens up and running as well now!! its great fun!

anybody heard that there bringing out a new game for the playsttion which is very similar to the old classic road rash!!!! looks good can't rememeber its name though

been playing some golden oldies myself lately....the kids love them...

Red Faction

Medal of Honour

Quake 2/3

Prince of Persia (sands of time)

:P

• 2 months later...

I really want to buy an Xbox now ive seen MotoGP B)

i just got one alex i had a software upgrade which cost 30 pounds and i buy 5 games for 20 pound all perfectley legal obviously lololol

just incase you guys are wandering why i had to write pound instead of using pound sign its simple

the fucking button dont work :D

just incase you guys are wandering why i had to write pound instead of using pound sign its simple

the fucking button dont work :D

Sounds like the keyboard has been Mozzified :D