Back from hols

Dark 46
This post is 6660 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi back :!:

Had great time down in Cornwall only to find it had happenned again. Good job we were away. I was lucky the bike wasn`t touched aswell.

It happenned last weekend [27th] and wrote off 3 more cars. That now makes 9 accidents in 15 years. We were lucky that we were down in Cornwall on hols. Otherwise the Cooper s would have been written off as well. I was lucky the bike wasn`t touched aswell. As the next door neighbours car was turened over this time.

Some thing has to be done. Well we`ve made the decision we got to move as soon as the house is ready were off :!:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not 100% sure as I wasnt here but.

Usual story some twat in a Nova approaching the corner miles too fast. Goes straight on in the parked cars on the side off the road. Hit 3 cars from what I`ve found out. It hit a MR2, then a Rover, was flipped onto its roof and pushed onto the pavement, where it hit their wall. [ The tyre markes are on the wall about 3 foot up] It hen hit the ka that was outside our house and mounted its bonnet and back back down on its side. Noone hurt.

Yes. But the sod walked off.

From what one of the neighbours said. He got out of his car grabbed a can of beer and walked off ! He was tracied easlily tho, he left his CV in the glove compartment

Dark

Good to know yuo had a good holiday in cornwall, Whee did you stay? I am not far from Bude.

Sorry to hear about the mess when you got back,

some of these youngsters are no brainers in cars and think they are the dogs bollocks. I reckon anyone that puts a body kit and loads of lights all over a Vauxhall Nova /corsa needs a course of therapy in what a car is anyhow, Worst example i have seen aound here is a kid tearing around in a Pug 406 diesel with a spoiler that looks like it was made from his meccano set on the boot lid. looked totally naff.

It`s good to be back.

Stayed in a cottage at the back of Padstow Camping site. Really beautiful and quiet. We went alround Cornwall and really loved it. It was the first time I`ve ever been and it will not be the last. Next time maybe on the bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online