tzr125 4hw model

jonnytzrroberts
This post is 3716 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Jonny, can you not ask more constructive questions. You obviously want your bike to go a bit quicker, most people want a bit more go. 33hp? pipe dream to be honest. I heard the same stories, thing is the maximum hp a single cyl 2 stroke can achieve is about 40. That is by mega money factory race teams on bikes that last hours.

Real world the first ( 88, 89) tzr 125's had no servo's. The full power versions of those bikes had around 22. That needed different cdi, exhaust, full servo system, massive carb changes and took the bike from a 60mpg machine to a 30mpg machine. Bloody fun though (yes I'm old enough to have ridden one).

You need to give more info in the posts, describe your bike, show some pictures to get the members involved then the information will flow. There are several folks on here that know A LOT about TZR's. Right down to which bits fit which model.

Thing is atm you sound like the endless "wanna go faster cos my mates said so" group. Lift yourself above that. Invest some time in the forum and then you will have a very sorted TZR.

Im just askin all these question ciz iv never had a tzr iv always had ns n rs 125 the problem iv got a the min is aftermarket air filter now i no q bloke who use the race tzrs etc n he told me just ti find a bit of info about my model but i cant seem to find a manual but he told me just to find out wat standard jet size i shud hav n i just cnt seem to find any info so it you can help it wud be most apriciated

Ok, improvement.

Now add some punctuation in to save confusion and make it easy to read the thread. If it gives you a headache reading it people will not bother. Getting forum info is like buying and selling. If the people like and associate with the person asking the help will come in spades.

5 mins on google gives this:-

Pilot 17.5

Main 210

Pm sent!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online