Bloody rozers

Dt rich
This post is 3735 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got a bloody section 59 yesterday for doing a professional photography session on a unused beach on my motorbike (fully road legal).

Just wondering if any one knows of any one I can write to with a petition to get some legal land for us to ride on as there is no where for over 20 miles.

I no I prob won't get any where but I'm fed up with it police thinking they rule everything and are bigger than me they do not even no how to issue a section 59 I had to tell them how to do it they wanted to take the bike straight away but I told them if they want to do that they got to catch me but if they give me a section 59 I'll cooperate

I'm not a little chav on a battered old motorbike but most green lanes are gone now so not really any where to ride off road.

The officer even said when he was younger he was aloud to go most places with any battered bike.

Sorry for the long moan but fed up with it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Its why I sold my land rover.

Sucks but when farmers can chuck 20quid to lauch an action that costs you hundreds to defend its no fun.

Not fair for either of us but hey were the enemy, you know the working public.

Its why I sold my land rover.

Sucks but when farmers can chuck 20quid to lauch an action that costs you hundreds to defend its no fun.

Not fair for either of us but hey were the enemy, you know the working public.

I no thinking of puting the dt up for sale and getting a pocket rocket see if they like that we use to have a farmer who let us on his land if we payed him and stuck to his tracks and sined a disclaimer saying I we hurt our selfs he is not liable but police made him stop letting everyone on his farm as a few yobs started takeing stolen bikes there

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online