had a good run out today

Tommy xs
This post is 3885 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Finished work for this week yesterday and today all I had to do was 2 quotes, luckily I already knew both the customers and figured it would be OK to turn up on the bike.

All I needed was some good weather and it was as good as it gets for this time of year

the bike feels better than ever, not only a great ride (about 60mls) but two new jobs as well. :hyper:

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Some form of job satisfaction is essential mate, well done

its gotten chilly out there, tracker is due MOT Sunday and I can't get out to have it done :(

you are lucky :)

what happened with me today:

I leave my home at 13:30, destination altberg factory (to buy some boots), at 14:00 I stop on a petrol station because I reset my tom tom and I forget to connect back the phone and the headset... all ok.. just... take me something like 10 min to reconfig all this.. and in this time I forget to turn off the light soooooo, I can`t start the bike :)))) I need change my battery, I kinow this for 3-4 months but I always forget about this. I try 4-5 times to push my bike but I fail... maybe because was under 0 C, first time, this summer when I try, was easy to start my engine in that way. after some time somebody see me trying disperate to start my engine and give me a hand. I was feeling like a shit pushing my bike to start the engine :)) when I reach wetherby, I give up. 80m/h on motorway at 2C degree, was not funny for me. was first time when I wish to have a fairing, not a windshield. was a really pain to keep my hands on the handlebars. and this don`t was enough.. the f camera had battery just for first 10 min when I leave my home so you can`t laugh at me pushing my bike like a desperate :))

what can I say at the end? FY altberg, I dont need your crap boots :)))

I got new boots delivered to day from m&p if you order tonight the postage is free sorry to hear you had a shit day but at least you managed to get out on your bike, also think you need an optimizer battery charger which you can leave connected while not using your bike.

I try going here so they can take my measures, live in riding position. this can sound stupid but i bought one year ago some nice boats, I was forced to send them back. very confy if you walk. but impossible to change your gears or use the rear brake. I change them for some alpinestar, also good for walk but not so good when you ride. the only boots I have and are perfect for riding is some frank thomas boots.. but those are short version, not a very good protection. so< I decide to pay 250-300 pounds for some altberg, but i get what I pay for. about charger, is useless, I have one, with full charged battery, I can start the engine 4-5 times. if the battery is charged from alternator, 2, max 3 starts. so, if my allarm start for 2-3 min, or if I forget the lights on 10 min, i`m dead. anyway, is 40 shit miles against over 14.000 great miles on both bikes. so, nothing so bad :))

Yer sounds like you have a cell or a plate gone in the battery mate, i have a Optimate charger and its great, i just changed my battery in the bike as the charger said it was fully charged but infact it was a flat as a badger on the M5!

Bite the bullet and go get yourself a nice new one dont put it off any longer ha ha

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online